- Empire Plan (underwritten by UnitedHealthCare)
- Most Commercial Plans (Aetna, GHI, Oxford, Empire BlueCross, Cigna, United Choice Plus) – subject toverification of benefits
- Medicare (very limited slots for new patients – subject to availability)
There are many plans in the market now and new ones are created every day. We try to stay informed but sometimes it is very difficult to say upfront which could be accepted and which could not. Please have your insurance card handy and be ready to send it via e-mail to email here or fax to (718) 648-4647. We will investigate the availability of benefits and will let you know.
If you are a current patient and you want to stay with us but need to change your health insurance coverage – please let us know IN ADVANCE – so that we could help you to make an informed choice. In any case you have to notify us about ANY changes in your Health Insurance coverage BEFORE the care is provided. Otherwise you may be personally liable for the fees incurred.
We DO NOT participate with the following insurance plans:
- Medicaid only (without Medicare)
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- In-Network only plans
PLEASE NOTE – You don’t need to have insurance or become a patient in order to participate in our Wellness, Rejuvenation “Life Without Pain” and most Anti-Aging programs.
What should you bring on your first visit?
- Insurance ID cards
- Picture ID (Driver License, Passport, Green Card)
- Name, address and telephone of your Family Doctor or Primary Care Physician
- Name, address and telephone of your Pharmacy
- ALL of the medications you are currently taking
- Recent Lab results and Radiology reports (X-Ray, MRI, CT-Scan). Please, bring actual films if available and Dr. Sokolova will read your Xray herself.
- You will need to provide Address, Telephone, Date of Birth and Social Security Number for yourself and
- Primary policyholder (if you are a dependent).
- Please print and complete out intake forms.